CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Book Stuff




Book reading diary notebook? ...nahhhh... updating in blog is better. Though there were many so cute book diary on the MPH shelves! there are also some book tote bags which is kinda expensive if we compare to all the free bags receive when we shop etc..



My book light! First one I ever have. Maybe he bought it for me because during last weekend, i read books using lights from his iphone :P. This thing works as a book mark too......

2 comments:

Tampa BookWorm

I use the same booklight! I have a big one for hardcover books and a smaller one for paperbacks!

noral

haha... what a coincidence. recently, we bought another new new.this new one, its more practical for reading books while you're lying on bed or sofa ..later i'll post the pic here.

Post a Comment