CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Girl Who Played With Fire


Complete Reading:
19th August 2010

Book Cover:
Not in my favorite list.

Pages:
724 pages

Characters:
There are many new characters introduce in this 2nd book. The investigation team includes Bubble and many others. I kinda picture them working like those in the CSI TV series.


Story:
When I began reading this book, it is kinda boring :P. I think Larrson is always slow into getting towards the action part. The first half of the book, i actually put the book down few times. I don't understand why Larsson have to potrait Lisbeth as lesbian. Are all european like that? tell me!

The story started to get interesting when the murder happened. I was curious and kept guessing where was Lisbeth hiding? The big secret of "ALl the evil" is not so scary or surprising. I think Lisbeth overreacts :P

I don't understand why she didn't die after being shot few times and buried alife. Is this some kind of superhero novel? Oh.. come on..The ending is sort of so sudden.

I am not sure whether to continue read the final book of the trilogy. Maybe, if I find someone for book-swap, then i'll read it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment