My favourite day of the week Friday. Friday at office is "looking forward for weekend" and also casual-wear day. Lunch time is longer means that you can go for window shopping. And of course..... friday is the Crazy-Blog-Hop Day !
This week question is "How many books do you have on your to-be-read shelf?"
*wait. i'll go and count*
On the shelf physically 11. i'll list them down.
1. the time traveller's wife
2. eat,pray,love (i read few pages then stop halfway)
3. cinta sufi
4. sweetnes at the bottom of the pie
5. the inheritance of loss
6. when will there be goodnews
7. diary of a wimpy kid (yellow book)
8. diary of a wimpy kid (green book)
9. city of bones
10. Yakjuj Makjuj
so, tell me which you'll read first from the list above???
my virtual to-be-read shelf (will this count??? ...)
1. Mockingjay (i wish i have this one TODAY)
2. Beutiful Creature
3. Olliver Kitteridge
5. The Summoning (Kelley Armstrong)
6. Hush Hush
7. the girl who kicks the hornets nest (i am currently reading Book No.2 of the trilogy )
8. Little Bee
That's for now. How bout you? Comments on my TBR & VTBR shelf are mostly welcome.
ps: And check this out --> another Blog-Hop, join me! I am interested to see & read your blog post response :)