CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mikhail


Its been a while since i update this blog. Not that I stop reading. I'm still in the moof for the Reading Challenge 100+ even though I have only read 7 books. I started counting since end of June, ok? ......Ganbate! ...........

I finished reading Mikhail few days back. The book is by Author Ramlee Awang Murshid. He is my favourite Malay Novel write at the moment. He's creative in twisting and making the story full.

Mikhail is about a men who is an assassin. He was actually used by a greedy selfish, Dickens. He was brainwash to take revenge by killing 4 main people. He is being portrait as a very focus, fast and good killer. He reminds me of Jason Statham in Transporter and also Mark Wahlberg in i cant remember the movie name.

In one of his mission he actually ambushed and killed everyone in a ship. I'd like to see that scene in movie.

In his mission at Malaysia, his target was actually two women whom to one of them he had feelings for. The women are sisters, one is a police and the other helps the father with business. And this one... reminds me of Maria Mariana ...Urghhh :P

This book is a good reading but i'll stick to 'Laksamana Sunan' series by Ramlee Awang Murshid at the moment. (which I am curently reading book No. 2 of the series, Cinta Sang Ratu!

0 comments:

Post a Comment