CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hijab Sang Pencinta





I finished this book while sitting on a bench this morning before going to office.
Almost every page is full of suspense. Author, RAM again hit the jackpot with this book. So far, he never fail me :)

At first, when I get this book and read the synopsis/comments at the back-cover, I have doubts with this third book of trilogy Bagaikan Puteri. But, as his previous books, this is a page turner too.

I like the way RAM slot different adventures fit into this book. Why he chooses 15th century? I don't know why. But, its quite creative and kinda make Melaka history to be interesting :)

What Dani did in the end is too sudden and quite unbelievable. Whatever as long as he stops continue waiting for Haryani.

I knew at the end of the day Sunan will have to go back home to his world. But what triggered it was quite shocking.

And I wonder ... what is Harayni's fate in the end..
and is this the last of Sunan?

... I hope Sunan will be back together with Ratu, someday...

0 comments:

Post a Comment