CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 3, 2010

Parajunkee's Friday Hop!

i found Parajunkee's Friday from Katie's Blog, while I was bloghopping from Jennifer's (Crazy for books) hop. And the question is interesting :-)


Question: What is your favourite brick and mortar bookstore?

These are the available chain in my country
1. Popular Bookstore
2. MPH Bookstore
3. The Borders
4. Kinokuniya (only available in KLCC Twin Tower...)

Well, i am a member for Popular & MPH Bookstore....At the moment, I think I prefer Popular cause member gets discount for any book purchase.. ngeeeee
:-)


How about you?

ps: if are in UK (London), tell me which is your favourite bookstore.


7 comments:

Candace

Thanks for hopping by! I don't want to spam you but I couldn't find an email for you. My friend Lori, from Pure Imagination, also does blog design. Here's her design site: http://useyourimaginationdesigns.blogspot.com/
She also has free stuff, but she's very reasonably priced if you hire her to redo it. She did mine and did EVERYTHING for me since I'm clueless. Just wanted to pass that on since you said your looking to redo your site. Feel free to erase this comment, since I kinda spammed you.

noral

i love comments!! why would i delete this one... ....
:)

Brooke T

Thanks for following me! I love your layout :)

Tiffani

Hi! *waves* I just found your blog and I.....LOVE it!!! It's just so cute and has great info! :) I'm your newest follower too! :) Have a nice weekend! :)

~Tiffani

http://cafeofanswers.blogspot.com/

Tina

Hey! I just found you through the book hop...and just have to say that your blog is wonderful!

Sadly, I'm not from the UK - I'm an Aussie...so I can't recommend any bookstore there. Sorry.

Anyway, I hope you have a lovely week!

xx Tina, your newest follower!
●▬▬๑۩Book Couture۩๑▬▬●

Sugar and Snark

Hopping over to say have a great weekend!

Lu

Najela

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading more of your reviews.

Post a Comment