CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 25, 2010

Finding new books

Here I am again at home. Me alone. Its peaceful & quiet & not so warm. The weather is just nice and almost perfect. I can start vacuum my room or arrange the newspaper in the living or seep the floor. Instead, I am here browsing for new books to read..hahaha




I stumbled into few sites on Kelley Armstrong (The summoning) Is it that good? Most of the ratings given is 5. But I did found a 3 star ratings. i guess I 'll just have to read it my self, right? Or perhaps the book is highly rated due to the impact given by twilight movies? If I read this book, it'll be the 4th book series on vampires i read.

There is also this site, GOOD READS is a good reference too :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment